Here’s a short video showing how to use the integrated sprint max effort percentages.
One of the great things about Trainsweet is we’re always listening to coaches (and athletes) and making improvements. Not long after we launched, both Mike Gipson at Cal and Michael Reid at American River College & AUC Elite told us they really wanted sprint percentage charts to be integrated into Trainsweet. If we had hundreds of thousands or developers, like Google or Facebook, that would have been a request we could have knocked out in a week or so. But… as a true startup with a tiny team (for now!), we’re a little slower working though all the things we want to build. So I’m glad to announce Trainsweet now supports sprint max effort interval percentages for seven max efforts, ranging from 30 – 800 meters.
Now that we’re supporting sprints, we’re not just sitting around celebrating. There are a lot of coaches who use other tests & training zones we don’t yet support… yet!
But integrated sprint paces isn’t the only update we pushed live…
- Status stream updates – When you’re posting a new update or something on a friend’s page the text now wraps. (This has been a major pet peeve of mine!) Additionally, the text boxes support html. We know we have a lot of work to do to make the social network experience more engaging and fun to use, but we’ve felt it’s more important to create great software for coaches, first.
- Training Plan Goals – Coaches and trainers can now create unlimited goals/targets per meso/microcycle.
- We’ve removed all size restrictions for your profile picture.
- Athletes – All running, swimming and cycling distance based Personal Bests can now be added. We haven’t forgotten about the field eventers, hurdlers, steeplechasers and divers… we are working towards supporting any sport and any personal best you want to add.
- If you’ve used -Create New- to add your own Session Types and exercises, we fixed how the reps are displayed.
And we have a new batch of fixes that we’ll be pushing live later this week…
- Improved behavior of the Huddles buttons.
- Fixed how some sets & reps are displayed on the coaching printout.
- Corrected an issue where the Roster feature was not activated when “I Write Workouts” wasn’t selected.
- Fixed the scrolling issue in the Workout Builder.
- And we’re hoping to fix the issue where “Warm-up” is displayed when you create a new Session Component, which makes you refresh the page to see those new Session Components.
Leave us a note and let us know what you’d like to see us fix or add this year. Or take our short 2013 Kickoff survey. And know we’re thrilled to continually improve the Trainsweet experience for you!